RSS Feed

Ask the Resident (Sex) Advisor

The Resident Sex Advisor answers sex-related questions from college students

Dear RSA,
I have a problem with premature ejaculation. Can the new drug Priligy (dapoxetine) help me?
Frank, BU

Premature ejaculation is a very common complaint, especially for college-aged men. We get countless questions about this issue, from both men and the women who suffer along with them.

Priligy, the brand name for dapoxetine hydrochloride, is a new drug that might be able to help you with your problem. Talk to your doctor about getting a prescription.

How-to Articles:

Banner Ad

Sex Toys 101

Resident Sex Advisor Questions from Women

Resident Sex Advisor Questions from Men

Ask your sex questions

Name (optional):
Email (optional)::
My questions: